This is Session Seven of seven that are included in the Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Training Resource Package.
This workshop provides guidance, recommendations, and ideas for individuals charged with training others on nutrition-sensitive agriculture. Unlike Sessions One through Six, Session Seven is a full workshop that can be conducted over 2-3 days after any of the preceding sessions, as needed. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain a four-step approach for designing effective nutrition-sensitive agriculture activities
- Select nutrition-sensitive agricultural outcomes appropriate to the participants’ agricultural market systems development activity
- Analyze and prioritize potential strategies for addressing malnutrition
- Develop relevant practices, interventions, and indicators to include in the activity design
- Outline the next steps for implementation and monitoring.
Download the Session Guide and related materials below.